Equipping those who desire to train Mentors:
1. Mentoring Basics: Mentoring Code of Ethics, Managing risk and liability.
2. Mentoring Fundamentals: Involving Parents and Planning.
3. Mentoring alternatives: Social networking and technology, group mentoring, one on one and School Based Mentoring.
4. Mentoring Business: Building and designing a Mentoring Program, program operations, Board development, Community Partners, etC.
The quality of Leadership will determine the quality of the ministry or organization.
1. Agents of change: Leaders who can handle transition, conflict, and setbacks without separating under pressure.
2. Stronger relationships stronger teams.
3. From service to Leadership
4. Gift deposited---Character developed
A series for leaders to recognize their parameters and prepare themselves accordingly.
1. Understanding leadership alignment
2. Stay in your lane: Understanding boundaries and respecting established responsibilities
3. A changed life that changes lives.
Embracing and navigating conflict, finding common ground