To strategically collaborate with faith-based and community organizations to provide leadership and mentor training “best practices” dedicated to building stronger communities.
WHO WE ARE
Career professionals who are committed to providing mentoring strategies that enable leaders to build caring relationships with youth and adults to help them develop life-management skills.
WHAT WE DO
(1) provide strategies for mentors on how to create purposeful relationships with youth and adults.
(2) Provide Leadership training for faith-based and community organizations.
(1) We create workshops and seminars that enable both youth and adults to develop critical thinking, rational decision-making, conflict resolution, and other life-management skills while building a trusting bond between the mentor and mentee.
(2) We help mentors to identify and address personal struggles that can potentially lead to negative behaviors and relationships with mentees.
- To help the mentee in developing their potential, thereby shaping their lives.
- To assist their mentee in gaining the skills and training necessary to become responsible for their future.
- To earn the trust of their mentee through purposeful interactions that will hopefully result in a caring relationship.
- To instill the framework for developing broader life-management skills, (i.e., decision-making, goal setting, conflict resolution, money management, etc.
- To increase the mentee’s ability to interact with people/groups/ from various backgrounds (cultural, racial, socioeconomic, etc.).